Automatic Back Wash Filters are the pre-filters used in the filtration of solid particles and sand suspended in fresh water supplied from wells and water mains that is not very polluted.
- It provides protection in water treatment systems, industrial applications and all equipment where it is used as pre-filtration.
- It prevents corrosion, sediment formation and clogging that might occur in the systems.
- In the systems with automatic filters, it will reduce the use of chemicals, energy consumption and periodic equipment maintenance, and enable cost and time savings in the long-term
- Filtration Cartridge: 125μm
- Time-Controlled Automatic Back Wash: Within the interval of 1-999 hours
- Constant water flow during Automatic Back Wash
- Patented “Turboclean” rotator
- Safety Mechanism that prevents floods and water leaks during power cuts and system failures
- Brass Connections with a 360° Motion Capability
- PN 16 Brass Filter Head
- AISI 316 Stainless Steel Cartridge
- Brass body in Pera Max Model Trogamid transparent container in Pera Model
- Manometer in 1 1/2” 2” models
- All models are tested during production
- Compliance with European Union Regulations
As a manufacturer of high-end appliances A.O. Smith claims to maximize user convenience and comfort. Therefore, we must be able to support and guarantee that our products run impeccably. Customer satisfaction throughout the service life of our products, that´s A.O. Smith´s promise.
By offering a comprehensive range of services (such as sizing, commissioning, service and maintenance) A.O. Smith validates that promise.