The fundamental operating principle of water softener systems is to help remove Calcium (Ca+²) and Magnesium (Mg+²) ions that cause hardness of water through ion exchanging methods. It is a removal process whereby Sodium (Na+¹ ions present in the cationic resin exchange places with the calcium and magnesium ions in the water. After this process, the saturated resin must be regenerated using salty water with a time or flow rate-controlled regeneration procedure.
- Ease of operation without the need for operators
- Automated back wash process without the need for human intervention
- FRP (fiber-reinforced plastic) body that is resistant to corrosion
- Time controlled
- Protective cover for the salt tank
- Programmable automated valve
- Max. 40 °C operating temperature
As a manufacturer of high-end appliances A.O. Smith claims to maximize user convenience and comfort. Therefore, we must be able to support and guarantee that our products run impeccably. Customer satisfaction throughout the service life of our products, that´s A.O. Smith´s promise.
By offering a comprehensive range of services (such as sizing, commissioning, service and maintenance) A.O. Smith validates that promise.